So I’m not even good at doing a summary. Here is the fun from the last two weeks.
- These amazing women in line to wash the clothes of the linemen working in Florida to restore power. LINK
See this line? All these ladies waited in line tonight to take loads of linemen’s laundry home. One lineman asked me what those ladies were standing in line for. When I told him they were waiting to be given laundry, with a look of sheer disbelief he said, “You gotta be kidding me.” What a great night. 💗#floridastrong — at Sebring International Raceway.
- Are you the keeper of everything in your home? You are not alone and you are not invisible (mom -usually). LINK
- What really happens to those over-the-top-dorm rooms on instagram LINK
- The man that saved the world. Really worth the read for this Russian guy that got a report that the US had sent Nukes out. He made the right choice even though it went against all his training. LINK
- This man seeing color for the first time. LINK
Did you see this photo of First Responders in Gainesville? The comments and the updates are hilarious. They are going to make a calendar. The Facebook page has other cities hardworking employees you might enjoy. LINK
Read all about the Nun with the chainsaw. LINK
Check out this recipe for delicious Mississippi Pot Roast. LINK
This cat and the comments. LINK